4. Edward Harned - b: ca. 1731, Locktown, Hunterdon Co, NJ; d: ca. 1820; m1: ----- White, m2: Julia Ann (McNair) Armstrong, dau of John McNair. Was one of eighteen families who removed from Woodbridge, NJ to Ursina, Turkeyfoot, Somerset Co, PA in 1770. Many references exist in the Bedford Co, PA records to Edward Harnet. He was buried at Six Poplars Graveyard, Somerset Co, PA.
- 5. Jonathan Harned - b: Apr 1782 at PA; d: 8 Apr 1858 at WV; m: Eve Smith, b: 20 Mar 1790 at VA, dau of Rev John G. and Nancy Agnes (Michie) Smith; d: 11 Sep 1858 at Preston Co, WV. In 1850 they were living at Preston Co, VA. They were buried at Protzman Cem, Preston Co, WV.
- 5. William Harned - b: ca. 1795; d: at Harnedsville, Somerset Co, PA; m: Lydia Margaret Lichliter - b: 24 Mar 1805 at PA; d: 30 Dec 1858. In 1830 & 1840 he was at Somerset Co, PA. He had no children, but raised a number of orphans. They were buried at Old Jersey Church Cemetery near Harnedsville, Somerset Co, PA.
- 5. Samuel Harned - b: 1797 at PA; d: ca. 1878; m: Rachel King, b: ca. 1803 at PA, dau of John C. King. He founded the village of Harnedsville, Somerset Co, PA in 1836. From 1820 through 1850 he was a merchant and farmer at Lower Turkeyfoot, Somerset Co, PA.
- 5. Edward Harned - b: 27 Aug 1800 at VA; d: 9 Nov 1849/50; m: 1823 Sarah Isabella Wolfe, b: 27 Apr 1804 at VA, d: 3 Jul 1890 at VA., dau. of George Jacob and Nancy Isabella (Cameron) Wolfe. In 1839 they moved from Preston Co, VA to Fayette Co, PA. In 1850 she and children were at Fayette Co, PA, but by 1860 she had returned to Preston Co, WV. They were buried at Brandonville Cem, Preston Co, WV.
Additional information on Edward's connection to the family and his descendants may be searched on-line in our GEDCOM file through the Find Your Family page.