5. Hannah Harned - b: 1758; m: William Person. They lived at Shamokin, Northumberland Co, PA.
5. Abigail Harned - b: 1760. Married and lived at Tioga Point.
5. Noah Harned - b: 1762 at NJ; m2: 10 Dec 1807, Jefferson Co, OH, Isabel Moore. He was at Washington Co, PA in 1790, and at Pike Twp, Stark Co, OH in 1820. Eleanor Arp shows him marrying and living in Ohio near Pittsburgh.
5. William Harned - b: 2 Sep 1764; d: Feb 1822; m: 6 Nov 1794 at NJ, Mary Crifisteen. He probably shows in 1793 militia at Roxbury Twp, NJ. He, along with wife Mary conveyed 101 acres of land in Mansfield Township, Sussex Co, NJ to John Anderson on 16 Jun 1801. Later they lived at Dryden, Tompkins Co, NY.5. Jonathan Harned - b: 25 Dec 1766 at Morris Co, NJ; d: 15 Jan 1831; m: 1793, Elizabeth Sims of Morris Co, NJ, b: 21 Oct 1774 at NJ, d: 19 Jan 1851, Union, Luzerne Co, PA. They removed in 1798 to Mehlenberg, Hanover Twp, Luzerne Co, PA, where he shows in 1800 as Jonathan Horned. May File Harned and Eleanor Arp both attributed this Jonathan and his offspring to William Harned and Mary Pugh, and attributed William to Elijah . Both Keith and Eardeley place him as son of Samuel. In 1850 Elizabeth was living with son Richard at Union, Luzerne Co, PA. They were buried in the Marvin Cemetery. 5. Mary Harned -
5. Kezia Harned - m: 1781, Ludwig Adam Schuyler, b: at Germany. They lived at NJ until 1794, when they removed to Jerseytown, Columbia Co, PA.